- Cover: "Fighting ocean plastics at the source" (by Alex Tullo)
- Cool profile of David Liu (by Ryan Cross)
- For those who enjoy being skeptical about "let the good times roll" economics news, this article by Alex Tullo is pretty fun.
- Really liked this article on the chemistry of raincoats by Bethany Halford.
- This North Carolina Chemours/water pollution story sure doesn't look good (article by Cheryl Hogue)
- Some d00d yapping about zombie projects
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: