- Cover: "Epitranscriptomics: The new RNA code and the race to drug it" (by Ryan Cross)
- Interview with James Comey, former FBI director and chemistry major (by Cheryl Hogue)
- Thanks to this article, I learned that the FBI's chief bomb expert has a Ph.D. in inorganic chemistry from Cornell.
- Good earnings news in 2018 for pharma (by Ryan Cross)
- Cargill grows seaweed? (by Melody M. Bomgardner)
- Lonza's making cannabinoids in China? (by Rick Mullin)
- "MOFs make dialysis more efficient" (by Mitch Jacoby)
- Some d00d yapping about his wife.
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
This week's C&EN
From this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: