LC/MS Analytical Chemist with Highgrade Labs
Highgrade Labs, an Oklahoma City-based laboratory, is seeking a full-time Analytical Chemist to perform analysis on cannabis products. This position will assist in writing SOPs to uphold our quality and control. The primary responsibilities of this position are cannabinoid, Terpenoid, pesticide, and residual solvent analysis.
- Adhere to TNI, NELAC, and OMMA requirements
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses using analytical instrumentation such as HPLC and GC
- Capable of method development and validation of new chemical analysis by HPLC, GC, LC Triple Quad, and ICP-MS
- Accurately record and keep QCs and sample information
- Prepare SOPs, protocols, scientific reports and technical documents
- Perform preventative maintenance and in-house repairs on laboratory equipment
- Work independently while retaining self-motivation & function as an influential team player
- 2-4 years of commercial analytical laboratory experience
- Bachelor of Science in a natural or physical science (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology, etc.)...
- Salary for this position will start at $18-$22 per hour depending on experience, with potential for advancement based on performance