- Leigh's list -- check out the beautiful photo.
- Matt's list -- always nice to have the inorganic chemistry view.
- LabMonkey's list -- funny how ethyl acetate always shows up as a favo(u)rite smell.
- Sharon's list -- #3 is so dead on.
- Wavefunction's list -- super thoughtful, as always. Not reading his blog? You should be.
- Beloved commenter CMCguy's industry-inspired list.
- Beloved commenter SeeArrOh's list -- a simple dump-and-stir is always a friend.
- The Boiling Point's list -- the foam one is so true.
- Fischblog's list -- "Synthesis is almost magic." Almost.
- Kzrt the phytochemist's list. Fixing your own glassware!?!?!
- The Scientist Next Door's list. "Tension-free project meetings." I'll have to have one of those, sometime.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Many, many things we love
Goodness me, there were a lot of participants in the "12 chemistry things" I love list: