- I thought this gift of 3-D printed molecules was nice.
- A fascinating chemical mystery from John Spevacek. (That's a very educated household, btw.)
- C&EN's year-end issue, lots of good stuff in there.
- Hey, this "multidrug resistance gene found in Chinese wastewater plants" story sounds really bad. (by Dierdre Lockwood)
- LOLmythesis is funny, a good time waster.
Monday, December 30, 2013
Hope everyone enjoyed the Christmas break. We're mostly back to work here:
On an unrelated note, congratulations to Professor Paul Bracher, who got married over the weekend. Best wishes to the happy couple.