- Cover story is from the Business Department on the Pharma Week in Review
- Lisa Jarvis writes on the many new drugs in 2015 (acronym-of-the-moment: PRV)
- Rick Mullin covers the life sciences scene in Boston.
- Rick also talks about our favorite new life sciences entrepreneur of 2015, Martin Shkreli.
- Interesting profile of Chris Cahill, chemistry professor and a policy fellow at the Department of State for a year by Jessica Morrison.
- Guest article by Robin D. Rogers on "Eliminating The Need For Chemistry"
Tuesday, December 8, 2015
This week's C&EN
A late start to the week. A few articles from this week's issue of C&EN: