- Marc Reisch says that 2016 will be a good year for chemical production.
- I love this idea from the Sarpong lab for a program to make synthetic suggestions for polycyclic compounds. (article by Bethany Halford)
- Jyllian Kemsley writes on classroom demonstration safety.
- Not too much good news for chemistry jobs, unfortunately. (article by Andrea Widener and Linda Wang)
- Some fun CAS database history in the letters to the editor.
- More about the history of antimalarial science from China in the letters to the editor.
Monday, December 21, 2015
This week's C&EN
It's the "Year in Review" issue this week: