- Cover: Lisa Jarvis on immuno-oncology and checkpoint inhibitors
- Bethany Halford, on a historical collection of pigments
- A San Jose State chemical engineering professor is developing a snake antivenom from opossum proteins. (article by Melissa Pandika)
- The Chemical Safety Board issues its report on the Arkema fires
- time to flood-proof your plants!
- An amusing explainer on the ACS Board of Directors, by the current chair of the board, Dr. John Adams.
Monday, June 4, 2018
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: