- Cover: Sam Lemonick, on recycling plastics
- Michael McCoy on the recent American Chemistry Council meeting; lots of trade war talk
- I hope Martina sang "Independence Day" - it's a classic.
- Elmer's sales have gone up 40% because of slime?!?!? (article by Alex Tullo)
- WuXi building a bioreactor plant in Massachusetts (article by Jean-François Tremblay)
- Cool Saturn-shaped molecule made by the Toyota group (article by Bethany Halford)
- ACS Board actions (article by Linda Wang)
- Some d00d yapping about social media for mid-career professionals.
Monday, June 18, 2018
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles in this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: