- The Year in Pharma
- Don't miss Lisa Jarvis' article about Civica, a consortium attempting to solve chronic shortages in generic drugs
- I think this topic is fascinating and undercovered.
- Is it market failure? or just a response to the difficulty of manufacturing a highly-regulated product?
- Variability in Alzheimer's genes? This is bad, yeah? (by Megha Satyanarayana)
- Self-driving lab instruments? Students learn to use them. (by Sam Lemonick)
- The 2018 #RealTimeChem Week Awards (by Dorea Reeser)
Wednesday, December 5, 2018
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: