Organic Synthetic Chemist with PhD Degree
Sun Innovations Inc - Fremont, CA 94539
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
A Silicon Valley high-tech company has an opening for a Material Chemist with the following qualifications:
- Advanced (e.g. Ph.D.) degree on Organic Chemistry or Material Chemistry, with good synthesis training and skills
- Some R&D or product development experience on synthesizing organic and organometallic molecules or materials;
- Familiar with the various organic synthesis methods and processes, experts in using and keeping/running chemistry lab and tools.
- Knowledge of fluorescent materials and dyes, familiar with relationship of molecular structure and optic properties of molecules
- Good communication skill, both verbal and writing;
- Energetic, highly motivated and independent in conducting R&D
- 2-3 relevant references
We are developing advanced optical materials and devices for the display technologies of the future. We offer a very pleasant and excited small working environment along with the opportunity to be exposed to cutting edge science and technologies. We also offer the potential of significant career growth as a leader in a high tech company, as well as great entrepreneur experience in developing and commercializing advanced technologies in Silicon Valley.
We offers excellent benefits, including medical insurance, paid holidays and vacations, retirement saving with company matching. We offer competitive salary based on qualifications.
Job Type: Full-timeThat's... not very much money for the Bay Area.
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year