- Cover: Fuel cell vehicles, by Mitch Jacoby
- Interesting article on fire forensics, by Louisa Dalton
- David Leigh's molecular machine is pretty cool. (article by Stu Borman)
- Fascinating advance in 3-D printing alloys (article by Bethany Halford)
- US business spending on R&D was up in 2015 - good news. (article by Andrea Widener)
- Some random d00d yapping about Skype interviews.
- Looks like Peter Dorhout's presidential year will focus on safety and diversity.
- Speaking of safety, I enjoyed this short editorial by current ACS president Allison Campbell.
Monday, September 25, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few of this week's articles in Chemical and Engineering News: