Welcome to the 2022 Chemistry Jobs Scramble.
Are you a job seeker? Enter your contact information here.
Are you an employer? Enter your job posting and contact information here.
- Registration will open for one week, starting today, February 28, 2023. It will close on 11:59 PM Eastern, March 6, 2023.
- We will register both potential employers and job candidates.
- Potential employers will be required to post a position with an intent to hire before September 30, 2023.
- Job seekers will have to attest that they have not accepted a position with another employer.
- On March 7, job seekers will be offered access to the list of potential positions. They will not be offered access to the list of job seekers.
- On March 7, potential employers will be offered the list of job seekers. They will not be offered access to the list of potential employers.
- There will be no matching - simply the provision of potential openings or candidates.
- This year, there will be an opportunity for a "signal" for job seekers; job seekers will be allowed one opportunity to send a short message (140 characters) to a single employer. To deploy the signal, job seekers will communicate to Chemjobber via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Access to the scramble will be revoked on March 21, 2023.
- This is primarily intended to provide an opportunity for unfilled academic and industrial openings and unmatched job seekers to find matches and permanent employment. Therefore, postdoctoral positions or adjunct positions will not be included; visiting positions of one year or longer will be permitted. Industrial positions are welcome.