- Cover: "Marking 50 years since the Cuyahoga River fire, which sparked US environmental action" (by Cheryl Hogue)
- Doesn't sound like people were too cheery at this year's American Chemistry Council meeting (by Michael McCoy)
- "Errors, little oversight led to gas drillers’ deaths in Pryor Trust gas well explosion" (by Jeff Johnson"
- CVS testing dietary supplements? (by Tien Nguyen)
- "Corn Belt rain clobbers chemicals" (by Alexander H. Tullo)
- great headline
- Some d00d yapping about business cards and the like...
Wednesday, June 19, 2019
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles in this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: