A postdoctoral research position in Computational Catalysis is available in the lab of Professor Jingyun Ye. This research focuses on large-scale screening of potential catalysts for CO2 conversion.
The initial appointment is for one year and is renewable upon mutual agreement based on satisfactory performance and funds availability.
- A Ph.D. in computational chemistry, material science, physics or related fields.
Preferred Minimum Experience:
- Familiarity with one or more computational chemistry software; such as CP2K, VASP, ASE, Gaussian, Turbomole, NWChem, QuantumEspresso
- Experience working with computational study of catalysis, electro-catalysis, photocatalysis, semiconductor
- Experience working with big data analysis, machine-learning techniques
- Good experience in 1 or more programming/scripting languages like Python, MATLAB, C/C++/C#