From the inbox, a postdoctoral position at Pacific Northwest National Laboratories:
Contribute to PNNL’s goals as part of the Lab’s Physical Sciences Division (PSD). As a postdoctoral researcher in the Catalysis Science group, you will join a hardworking, multi-investigator team to explore the mechanistic details of artificial enzymes for energy applications. You will be mentored by Simone Raugei, Marcel Baer and Bojana Ginovska, as you carry out computational research in enzymatic catalysis for energy relevant reactions. The program focuses on studies of enzymatic reactions for the conversion of substrates relevant for energy applications.
Candidates must have received a PhD within the past five years (60 months) or within the next 8 months from an accredited college or university.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry/Biology/Biochemistry/Physical Chemistry or related field strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in quantum chemical and/or classical MD methodologies
- Experience with some of the common computational chemistry programs (NWChem, Gaussian, CP2K, GROMACS, Amber, NAMD or others)
- Knowledge of basic concepts in studying protein systems
- Knowledge of thermodynamic concepts
Post a Comment
looks like Blogger doesn't work with anonymous comments from Chrome browsers at the moment - works in Microsoft Edge, or from Chrome with a Blogger account - sorry! CJ 3/21/20