A small list of useful things (links):
- Chemtips has a great post on scientific presentations.
- I loved this Wavefunction post on Robert Kirshner's almost-Nobel prize.
- Josh Bloom responds sharply to a critical comment on his Kristof #chemophobia post.
- A chemical saved Lab Monkey's bacon.
- I found John's post on patents educational.
- I also liked this Practical Fragments post on a FBDD review.
- How does Lisa Balbes run a meeting?
- Taking apart the Grubbs catalysis cycle over at All Things Metathesis.
- MedChemBuzz is back!
- Missed ScienceGeist's #ToxicCarnival? Check it out, starting here.
- ExxonMobil building a major new plant? Awesome! (Thanks, Teve!) Paul Hodges: US polyethylene manufacturing? DOOOOOOOOOOM.
Did I miss anything? Have a good weekend!