- Cover: On the occasion of R.B. Woodward's 100th birthday, by Bethany Halford
- The latest in Huntington's disease therapies, by Erika Gebel Berg
- Also, the FDA approves the first deuterated drug, which is also an anti-Huntington's therapy.
- A record set at ACS San Francisco: 18,917 attendees (article by Linda Wang)
- Alex Tullo's writeup of the IHS Markit petrochemical conference
- Interesting how American infrastructure is problematic for chemical exporters'
- Minerals of the Anthropocene, by Ryan Cross
Monday, April 10, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: