- John writes about a house built out of plastic bottles.
- Cool article about fermium from Brett Thornton and Shawn Burdette
- This Cornell story at Retraction Watch is deeply odd.
- Th’ Gaussling is still blogging!
- The latest from Prof. Yudin
- A short article by Rachel Bernstein about the Future of Bioscience Graduate and Postdoctoral Training conference.
- Kat Day on pH health charlatans
- The latest from Stellen für Chemiker
- Welcome to Community Chemist!
- Really happy to see Beth Haas back to blogging
- Ash, on machine learning in the lab
- Hey, check out this new job list from Brian!
Friday, July 7, 2017
A list of small, useful things (links):
Again, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.
Have a great weekend!