- Katherine Bourzac covers the synthetic human genome.
- Long interesting article by Jean-François Tremblay on lithium-ion battery separator films.
- "“The lithium-ion battery business is not a very profitable one,” Abraham warns."
- It's always funny to me how common conversation has a list of businesses that are just brutal to be in (restaurants, biotech, the airline industry...)
- TIL that Planck's constant is measured by something called a Kibble balance (article by Jyllian Kemsley.)
- Science Exchange raised another $28 million dollars. (article by Rick Mullin)
- Ph.D. physical chemist to Congressional policy analyst (article by Linda Wang)
- Pretty intense letters section this week.
Monday, July 10, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: