- Cover story: the incoming ACS president, Peter Dorhout
- Worth a read, especially for those interested in the intersection of academia and employment
- Pretty cool story about making building materials on Mars (article by Neil Savage)
- What does the chemical enterprise look like from Inner Mongolia? Find out from Jean-François Tremblay.
- Summary of the ACS Pharma Leaders Conference by Susan Ainsworth
- Roald Hoffmann on Shelley's Frankenstein.
- Cool story about Regina Easley, NIST electroanalytical chemist.
Tuesday, January 2, 2018
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: