Friday, May 11, 2012

Question from a reader

A reader writes in to ask about a reference: Liessmann, G.; Schmidt, W.; Reiffarth, S. Recommended Thermophysical Data; data compilation of the Saechsische Olefinwerke: Boehlen, Germany, 1995.

He says: "I clicked pretty much every link that shows up in google and can't find the source. Have you heard about it? Apparently it contains a ton of useful data on solvents etc."

Anyone have an idea as to where to find this? I've struck out myself, but I haven't searched any libraries.

3 comments:

  1. Just searched our library's databases. Nada. I'd be interested in finding it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's part of the DETHERM database:
    http://i-systems.dechema.de/detherm/detherm-content.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your help. DETHERM wants quite a few euros for access. I will have to figure out a way to find original publications for the models I need.

    ReplyDelete

looks like Blogger doesn't work with anonymous comments from Chrome browsers at the moment - works in Microsoft Edge, or from Chrome with a Blogger account - sorry! CJ 3/21/20