- For our German readers, don't forget there's a German chemistry job market blog.
- SeeArrOh asks, "what happened to EJCorey.com?"
- Jyllian Kemsley notes the detailed OSHA violations for the DuPont methyl mercaptan leak that resulted in 4 operator deaths.
- Did not know P&IDs were required for process safety information (although that seems to be pretty important.)
- Geeky Girl Engineer is in Greece and is sending back lots of nice pictures, happily, very few of which have to do with major monetary policy decisions.
- Michelle Francl tackled the Monday NYT puzzle.
- Quintus is grumpy about a Sarpong paper.
- Ash talks about Hans Bethe.
- Wish I knew what I had an unfair advantage in.
- Via David Perrey, catalytic earthworms in Mannich reactions - seriously!
- Looks like Novartis is looking forward to Entresto going commercial; good news for R&D chemists there.
- John gets tracked down by his alumni association.
- Detroit has an IT skills gap! Shortage! Cue panic!
Saturday, July 11, 2015
3 by 3 inch Post-It notes
A collection of small, useful things (links):
Did I miss anything? Leave it in the comments, please. Have a good weekend.