- Cover: the history of National Chemistry Week (by Linda Wang)
- Interesting article by Deirdre Lockwood on naturally occuring organohalogen compounds.
- Illinois Tech is founding new chemistry B.S. majors, including computational chemistry and bioanalytical chemistry. (by Celia Henry Arnaud)
- Will be interesting to see if the bioanalytical chemistry majors get picked up by pharma employers.
- Lots of comments, unsurprisingly, on the cover story on sexual harassment in academic chemistry.
- Ethanol process technology in China (by Jean-François Tremblay)
- NIH is going on biomarker hunt. (by Ryan Cross)
Monday, October 23, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: