Location of work: Working remotely preferably located in Toronto, CanadaReporting to the Scientist, Radiochemistry, the successful candidate will be a technical expert in the development, scale-up and tech transfer of GMP processes for radiopharmaceutical manufacturing. They will work in collaboration with team members, other departments, and external partners (CMOs) to ensure successful development, scale-up and launch of POINT’s manufacturing processes for early-stage programs.
- BS/BA degree in radiochemistry, organic chemistry, chemical engineering, or a related discipline. MS or PhD in radiochemistry or chemistry is preferred.
- 5 years of relevant industry experience in radiochemistry, radiopharmaceutical manufacturing, organic chemistry, or process chemistry.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical GMP manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Strong radiochemistry and/or process chemistry skills. Hands-on demonstrated experience with PET radioisotopes (F-18, Ga-68) and/or theragnostic radioisotopes (Lu-177, Ac-225) is considered an asset.
- Experience with radiopharmaceutical process automation, aseptic manufacturing, and knowledge of environmental health and radioprotection requirements are considered assets.