Verdox seeks a Polymer Chemist to join our R&D team.
- Design and synthesize polymers with specific electrochemical and physico-chemical properties
- Examine and develop diverse polymer chemistry, employing various types of
- polymerizations, polymer backbones, and purification techniques
- Focus on developing and optimizing synthetic protocols for cost-effective polymer
- synthesis and purification at the multi-kilogram scale and beyond
- Perform and interpret the physical, chemical, and electrochemical characterization of monomers and polymers
- Oversee quality control of polymer products
- Use and maintain elements of the chemistry R&D infrastructure
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- PhD in Synthetic/Organic/Polymer Chemistry (or equivalent), with focus on polymer synthesis, purification and physical characterization. Some industry experience is preferred
- Strong polymer chemistry experience, including the design and preparation of novel polymer structures
Hey, I actually know a person here if anyone wants me to put them in touch with her. She has 30+ years of experience in the chemical industry as a chemist and is a phenomenal person and we were coworkers before she started working at Verdox. Company sounds awesome (I think you can bring your dogs to work?)ReplyDelete
Contact me via Twitter @tpolymerist or via the newsletter (link above).