Via C&EN Jobs, Aramco Americas is looking for an experienced MS/PhD chemist:
The Boston Research Center is searching for an experienced Research Scientist with a catalysis or materials background who is excited to contribute to the development and success of the Boston Downstream Sustainability Hub. Through the advancement of sustainability solutions, the candidate will contribute to decarbonization efforts and enable Net Zero goals within the oil and gas industry. The candidate would be expected to mentor junior staff and identify, develop, and lead, new initiatives related to challenges within the area of sustainability (Direct Air Capture, CO2 Utilization, Hydrogen Economy).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new initiatives and contribute to existing directions in sustainability, with a focus on Carbon Capture and Utilization (CCUS), hydrogen, and other energy related projects.
- Build infrastructure for lab-scale prototype demonstration of sustainability initiatives.
- Play a key role in innovation of novel catalyst systems, reaction pathways, or material solutions for challenges around meeting Net Zero targets.
- Leverage understanding of process-structure-property relationships, molecular and/or material design, synthesis & modification to overcome technical challenges, achieve business goals, and advance scientific knowledge.
- Manage multiple projects to deliver impactful results, meet project timelines, and pro-actively provide strategic inputs to the R&D roadmap.
- Mentor and develop junior staff.
- Collaborate with colleagues across functional disciplines.
- Perform other miscellaneous related duties as requested.
Post a Comment
looks like Blogger doesn't work with anonymous comments from Chrome browsers at the moment - works in Microsoft Edge, or from Chrome with a Blogger account - sorry! CJ 3/21/20