Friday, August 14, 2026

Have a great weekend

This has been a pretty wild week, and it feels like it's only getting nuttier. Even then, I am managing to keep my head above water, but I still haven't written much, and I feel bad about it. The number of topics that I feel the need to opine on isn't very high, but still... 

I resolve to write more in these coming weeks and months. I hope you have a good weekend - I know I will. 

1 comment:

  1. That logo situation is unreal but so typical of orgs these days. I am skipping fall ACS for the first time in quite a while, and I am unsure how much I am going to miss it.

    ReplyDelete

looks like Blogger doesn't work with anonymous comments from Chrome browsers at the moment - works in Microsoft Edge, or from Chrome with a Blogger account - sorry! CJ 3/21/20