Friday, August 14, 2026

Have a great weekend

This has been a pretty wild week, and it feels like it's only getting nuttier. Even then, I am managing to keep my head above water, but I still haven't written much, and I feel bad about it. The number of topics that I feel the need to opine on isn't very high, but still... 

I resolve to write more in these coming weeks and months. I hope you have a good weekend - I know I will. 

3 comments:

  1. That logo situation is unreal but so typical of orgs these days. I am skipping fall ACS for the first time in quite a while, and I am unsure how much I am going to miss it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ACS meeting was only useful to me early in my career when I worked for an old-school R&D-heavy chemical company that doesn't exist anymore. It would be way too academic to be useful to me today, and I suspect most of my fellow industrial chemists would agree.

      Delete
  2. It is nice to get those 50 publications per year, though. After the membership, it comes out to less than $4 per paper.

    ReplyDelete

looks like Blogger doesn't work with anonymous comments from Chrome browsers at the moment - works in Microsoft Edge, or from Chrome with a Blogger account - sorry! CJ 3/21/20