A collection of small useful things (links):
- Congrats to Ms. Mastermind, who seems to have found a job in computer science.
- China Bonding is back!
- Personally, I use "activation barrier" all the time in my speech -- I'm pretty sure my wife knows exactly what I mean.
- Synthetic Remarks points out a fairly interesting selective amide reduction.
- Check out Ken Hanson talking about science at his old high school.
- Someone screwed up their shot at Warren Buffett's job.
- A new edition of "Prudent Practices in the Laboratory!"; seriously, this is a very helpful book.
- I killed a pretty good thread on not-so-great-US-cities over at ChemBark.
- Th'Gaussling has a great post on working with HF safely.