Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I'm a dark meat guy, myself. (Credit: myrecipes)
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone (and if you're not in the US, happy Thursday!)

As always, I'm thankful for:
  • a job and a healthy, happy family. 
  • being part of a great blogging/tweeting community
  • each and every one you readers. 
Thanks so much for reading (and being willing to challenge me!) 

Best wishes to each of you and your families. See you on Monday (unless, of course, I get bored.) 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Post-Thanksgiving, CJ!

    Don't you think the photographers went overboard on the pomegranates? Those suckers are like $2 each...IMHO too expensive to waste as decoration.

    Anyway, I have an ominous feeling that soon you'll be getting more submissions for the Layoff Project. I'm not trying to be a downer, but history has shown that the interim period between Thanksgiving and Christmas is prime time for layoff announcements...

    Best wishes to you and the readers.

    ReplyDelete

looks like Blogger doesn't work with anonymous comments from Chrome browsers at the moment - works in Microsoft Edge, or from Chrome with a Blogger account - sorry! CJ 3/21/20