You're at the white board in a conference room or sitting at a nice restaurant at lunch and someone leans over the table and says:
- So tell me about your experience with angry bosses.
- Did you have experience working on the weekends in graduate school? Did you like it?
- You're not one of those chemists that insists on proper PPE, are you?
- You don't expect a W-2 at the end of the year, do you?
- How would you feel about a part-time position in Bangalore?
- Do you know how many other candidates there are for this position?
- Are you in chemistry for the money? I'm not.
- Do you think NMR is important for structure elucidation? How good are you at using IR for functional group identification?
- Here's the complex natural product that my company is working on -- how would you synthesize it?
- Do you prefer to be paid in drachmas or lira?
- You know, 70's vintage analytical equipment is quite good. Do you have any experience repairing old televisions?
- We have weekly naked group meetings -- got a problem with that?
Enjoy the weekend, folks.