- SeeArrOh on pharma R&D spending trends and their relationship to market cap.
- Former chemist (and now polemicist) Josh Bloom on drug manufacture and life and death.
- John talks about Patrick Harran and getting a jury of his peers.
- John Borchardt has a very nice post on chemistry entrepreneurship in the Midwest. Good news, I think.
- Th'Gaussling calls for more entrepreneurship in chemistry -- I'm tempted, a little.
- Paul Hodges' Downturn Alert doesn't look all that great for 2011.
- LabMonkey celebrates his first blog birthday!
- The Heterocyclist on an interesting Mitsunobu and indoline synthesis.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
A list of small, useful things (links):