- David has a funny post about butane and another one about poison ivy.
- Paul Hodges says the Baltic Dry Index is down -- DOOOOOOOOOOM.
- Want a science career with the Feds? Glen points to a new website.
- What's wrong with this ad?, asks Paul.
- Adam posts one of the all-time best Far Side cartoons.
- Th'Gaussling is looking at extractive metallurgy.
- Matt talks about alchemy and symbolism -- slay that Minotaur!
- Dr. Freddy says, "Always prioritize people over projects."
- John worries about pirating organs. There's a bad joke in there somewhere.
- STEM_Wonk asks, "What would federal R&D look like with President Gingrich?"
- Josh Bloom argues for extending pharmaceutical patents.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Your labmates' noses
A list of small, useful things (links):