Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Have you seen a more colorful turkey?
If you're in the US, Happy Thanksgiving. And if you're elsewhere, Happy Wednesday/Thursday! (TM Leigh Boerner)

I am tremendously thankful for:

- The health and wellbeing of my family
- A great town to live in
- Continued employment
- A blog/Twitter community that I can learn from
- Commenters that are knowledgeable and aren't afraid to challenge
- Readers that keep coming back for more

Thanks for a great year. I am terribly thankful for each and everyone one of you, and I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. (Safe travels, everyone.)

5 comments:

  1. *Double checks calendar*

    Whew, I thought I'd lost a day for a moment there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, CJ! Love the blog...planning to overload on tryptophan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CJ: You spoke for me....and am thankful for all the reasons mentioned and in addition to your continued posting! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi CJ, here is an article from the UK
    guardian.c o.uk/science/occams-corner/2012/nov/23/running-science-ponzi-scheme

    (I put a space in the url to prevent it being eaten by spam filters)

    ReplyDelete

looks like Blogger doesn't work with anonymous comments from Chrome browsers at the moment - works in Microsoft Edge, or from Chrome with a Blogger account - sorry! CJ 3/21/20