A list of small, useful things (links):
- Josh Bloom talks pharmaceutical shortages.
- Curious Wavefunction writes about the relationship between modelers and med chemists.
- I find this to be a bogus trend story, but maybe I'm wrong.
- John has some very interesting job seeking advice.
- Gaussling has some operational observations about the #SheriSangji case.
- Adam posts a clever cartoon.
- Nocera is going to Harvard, Paul scoops the internet.
- Jyllian wants to know your worker safety habits. Cue/response/reward is fun to think about.
- Want to host a PBS show on chemistry? Who wouldn't?
- David liked the IBM-Zurich story on seeing the charge distribution on a single molecule, too.
- I loved this story of a press forger at Alcoa.
Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments.