A neat thing to see: Pfizer's Groton campus is hiring a younger Ph.D. natural products chemist:
- One year of post PhD. natural products biosynthesis research experience.I think this is great -- let's hire some more! (Looks to be a R4 position?)
- Strong knowledge and experience surrounding biosynthesis of natural products, fermentation processes and microbial genomics.
- Solid expertise in molecular analytics.
- Demonstrated record of accomplishment in microbial natural products chemistry and in delivering natural products leads in a drug discovery program.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Proven track record of creative thinking in modern natural products sciences, as demonstrated by publication...
Torrance, CA: Phenomenex is hiring in a business development associate. They only want local candidates, and a B.S. degree and 5+ years experience in industry. That's pretty intense for that sort of position, isn't it?
Billerica, MA: E-Ink is looking for an experienced B.S./M.S. analytical chemist, 5-10 years of wet chemistry experience desired.
San Luis Obispo, CA: Promega Biosciences is looking for a Ph.D. organic chemist, 5+ years experience for "design and synthesis of novel chemical probes for the (bio) pharmaceutical and cellular analysis research market."
Houston!: CARBO desires a B.S. chemist with 1+ years of oilfield analytical testing experience.