P&T Products, Inc. is a manufacturing company located in Sandusky Ohio. We manufacture asphalt based, polymer modified crack sealants used on roads, parking lots, and driveways.
The Plant Chemist will:
- Be responsible for product R&D. Finding solutions and creating new market opportunities.
- Support purchasing by certifying raw material quality is consistent, new raw materials meet chemical specifications.
- Responsible for quality assurance of the materials produced
- Drive programs and procedures to reduce rework, and batch production problems
- Develop production batch cards
- Provide technical assistance in processing difficulties.
- Assist with quality control measures for production
- Reduce costs by finding and approving multiple chemical suppliers for purchasing
- Formulate materials to cut costs and improve performance
- Maintain lab equipment
- BS Degree in Chemistry or related discipline
- At least 1 year experience
- Must work effectively and cooperatively with others
- Proven ability to think independently
- Demonstrates a commitment to safety
- Exceptional documentation skills is required
- Proficient in standard business office software
The company offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits packages as well as retirement funding.
For immediate consideration send your resume to Info -at- p-tproductsinc.com or fax to 419-621-1988A very interesting job description -- best wishes.
UPDATE: Darn it, I got the e-mail address wrong. It's been corrected. It should be Info@p-tproductsinc.com