- This mechanochemistry story by Beth Halford is disappointing news -- good to know it's being corrected.
- In a story by Mitch Jacoby about wood products, a really nice picture of an open reactor. (Empty, I hope.)
- Jeff Johnson reports on congressional and managerial turmoil at the Chemical Safety Board. Non va bene.
- There are games hidden in Agilent HPLCs?!!? (by Sophia Cai)
- This Editor's Page column by Rick Mullin on poetry was truly unexpected.
Monday, June 30, 2014
This week's C&EN
Notes from a perusal of this week's issue: