- Incoming ACS president Allison Campbell lays out her priorities.
- Looks like EPA is taking plenty of time to approve new chemicals via the new TSCA (perhaps unsurprising?) (article by Britt E. Erickson)
- This methanol plant using carbon capture technology in Louisiana is pretty interesting (article by Melody M. Bomgardner)
- Rick Mullin provides a typically insightful look into French fine chemical firms.
- More soon on Linda Wang's piece on parental leave in graduate school.
- Fun Perspectives article from Professor Mala L. Radhakrishnan of Wellesley on using poetry to teach chemistry.
Monday, January 2, 2017
This week's C&EN
New year, new articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: