- Cover story: Predictions on U.S. science policy for the incoming Trump Administration and Congress. (by the Government and Business departments)
- This braided knot from the Leigh group is pretty amazing (article by Bethany Halford)
- What a tremendous tale from Jean-François Tremblay about a Chinese dye manufacturer that was literally dumping sulfuric acid waste in a river under the cover of night.
- ACS has a new public policy statement on safety in the chemical entreprise. (article by Linda Wang)
- Celia Henry Arnaud writes on the new requirements for ACS-certified degrees on macromolecular chemistry, among other topics.
- I don't often plug Newscripts (it plugs itself), but this Matt Davenport piece on the art at the Basilica of the National Shrine is pretty great.
Friday, January 20, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News (juuuust a little late in the week):