- An international viewpoint on the March for Science.
- Chemical safety programming at ACS San Francisco
- Also, the tweetup at ACS San Francisco
- I plan to be there.
- I found this blogpost by Philip Ball to be not his usual subject (i.e. chemistry), but still worth a read.
- The latest from Professor Yudin.
- ...and the latest from Stellen für Chemiker
- Some groaners in this list of chemistry jokes by Kat Day
- Good chemistry poems from Stu.
- Th'Gaussling writes in support of the Chemical Safety Board.
Friday, March 31, 2017
2 cm stir bars
A list of small, useful things (links):
Again, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.