- Cover: It's the "10 Startups to Watch" edition.
- The OXIDE survey results are out - doesn't appear to be much change for this year. (article by Andrea Widener)
- Bonnie Charpentier is your 2018 ACS president-elect (article by Linda Wang)
- A bicarb wash for fruit to remove pesticides? (article by Janet Pelley)
- Sarah Webb covers needle-less vaccines.
- This letter to the editor suggesting different instruments available for K-12 science experiments is worth a read.
Monday, November 6, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles in this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: