- Cover story: useful material from sewage? (article by Alex Scott)
- An article about RNA drugs (article by Ryan Cross)
- Brexit impending for UK drug and chemical firms (article by Alex Scott)
- Interesting C-H activation work from the Davies group (article by Stu Borman)
- Great interview with Theo Gray on his new book "Reactions" (article by Bethany Halford)
- It's a really fun book, by the way. Very enjoyable.
- Some definite shots fired in the letters to the editor.
Monday, November 27, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of C&EN: