- The boss makes one too many layoff jokes.
- Someone goes home really, really, really offended.
- The boss' wife tells parents how nice it is to get an evening to themselves after she's uninvited your kids.
- Someone hogs all the good rolls in the buffet line.
- Someone attempts shop talk by drawing structures on a napkin.
- There's a wild round of applause for the awesome support staff, who totally deserve it.
- Someone attempts to karaoke to Dr. Dre until the HR manager cuts them off.
- The boss tries to tell you how awesome his leadership has been.
- Someone gets drunk and tells off the boss.
- The bar runs out of liquor and someone makes a scene.
- There's a secret afterparty to avoid inviting *that guy*.
- [of course] Someone goes home with an invited guest... and regrets it in the morning.
Friday, December 23, 2011
It's not a good company holiday party until...
Merry Christmas, all. Best wishes to you and to your families and friends. See you on Tuesday.