A list of small, useful things (links):
- David has a nice post on ISCO Gold columns.
- An interesting analytical technique using metathesis.
- Want to learn about a flavor chemist? Christine has a great post about one.
- Cheap Laugh Tuesdays still good for a link.
- Check out this dude's lack of PPE over at Th'Gaussling's.
- Billy Mays here! for catalysts!
- Synthetic Remarks is hitting it out of the park these days -- just keep scrolling.
- Over at Liberal Arts Chemistry, an post on home labs.
- Want to read about bourbon? Who doesn't?