- Wavefunction on Richard Zare's ACIE essay.
- Looking for #chemjobs in the UK? Lab Monkey is where they're at.
- John Borchardt talks about balancing work and life.
- Liberal Arts Chemist tells a story about a former student. Sad, but worth it.
- John talks rubber glove safety with an industrial hygienist.
- Chemistry Blog is rockin' these days.
- ChemBark: Are grad students in superlabs expendable? Warning -- to leave a note in this thread, it must be at least 800 words.
- Historical accidents at Caltech, as recorded by Linus Pauling.
- Josh Bloom, making fun of WaPo commenters.
Friday, April 20, 2012
A list of small, useful things (links):
Have a good weekend!