- I've finally (finally!) submitted my post on fluoroacetate for Matt Hartings' toxic blog carnival.
- You should really check out all the other entries at Matt's blog, ScienceGeist.
- David , like most medicinal chemists (it seems) looks askance at NCATS.
- Paul Hodges: DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
- Dr. Freddy is back! A neat little chemical puzzle and a complaint about BHT.
- Lisa Balbes talks about working from home.
- The Curious Wavefunction on physics' PR problems.
- See Arr Oh on some hot flamin' rocks.
- I like this molecular Craigslist idea -- I think it might work, and hopefully not get spammed by unscrupulous vendors.
- John rings in with a couple of great posts: a monomer he doesn't want to work with, and his thoughts on the Nylon-12 shortage.
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
A list of small, useful things (links):
Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments!