- John has a great explainer on how to drill a well the right way.
- Lisa Balbes talks about how most people don't know what to expect in their first job.
- Andre the Chemist thinks you should move for your first job.
- Ken Hanson posts on proposals in his great series on how to get a faculty position.
- This Dow Lab Safety Academy is interesting; I think it deserves a closer, more critical look than it's gotten so far.
- Andrew Bisette's 9th #chemclub roundup.
- I really need to buy this book on Oppenheimer that Ash reviewed.
- Paul talks about lab manuals.
- Brandon talks lab SOPs.
- Vinylogous Aldol writes on academic chemistry salaries. Seems to me there's a step change between full professor salaries and assistant/associate salaries.
- Chad Jones on diet soda and aspartame. (All I have to say on that issue: from. my. cold. dead. hands.)
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
10 ul microsyringes
A list of small, useful things (links):
Readers, did I miss anything?