- From Alex Scott, an interesting set of complaints about doing business in France in the chemical industry and how high the costs are.
- Sinopec stealing Ineos' IP for acrylonitrile? Say it ain't so! (from Jean-François Tremblay)
- Interesting article by Glenn Hess on crude oil rail cars and the fight over federal safety standards.
- I always enjoy the new structure disclosures from ACS meetings. (by Carmen Drahl and Lisa Jarvis)
- Finally, Maureen Rouhi is stepping down as editor-in-chief to move to Asia (where?) to work on C&EN Asia. Rudy Baum is back as acting EIC (interesting.)
Monday, March 31, 2014
This week's C&EN
A selection of articles from this week's C&EN: